Monday, April 24, 2017

Welcome to the Website!

Hello world! In a continued effort to grow and expand Fantasy IndyCar, I (@Indycar_MN) have created a separate website devoted to our Fantasy IndyCar league. From now on, all picks for each race, stats, updates, cumulative picks, records, and future fields will be posted on this website.

For those who don't know about Fantasy IndyCar, take a browse through the website. If you have any questions, you can find my personal account on Twitter here (my DM inbox is always open even if I don't follow you, so you may tweet to me or send me a message), and you can find the official Fantasy IndyCar Twitter account here. Fantasy IndyCar is not affiliated with the Verizon IndyCar Series.

Fantasy IndyCar wouldn't be possible without the immeasurable amount of support from many people within and outside of the league. Thanks to the many people who make it happen.

Unfortunately, the league has a closed field for the current season. If you wish to participate in next year's season, please contact me directly and we can discuss the future together! Thanks for viewing the website.

-Matthew Hickey

No comments:

Post a Comment